The PRP clamping plate contains a matrix of cavities into each of which a vacuum pad can be inserted, automatically connecting it to the vacuum system. These vacuum pads are available in a variety of designs, such as raised pads, or narrow pads for clamping strips. Workpiece-specific geometries are possible as special designs. Where no pad is to be used, a blanking plate is placed in the corresponding recess.
Coordinate labeling of the matrix allows complete planning and preparation of the manufacturing process on the computer. For this purpose, the desired clamping positions are drawn into the design and deposited at the desired locations. Then you make a coordinate table, which you can use as a positioning basis on the machine. Locating bushings and locating pins provide a reproducible reference so that the structure corresponds exactly to the design specification.
The features at a glance
- Drilling of continuous threads, deburring of undersides, milling of lateral grooves
- Fit bushings and locating pins as workpiece stops -Coordinates engraved
- Various pads optionally available
- Can be produced in almost any size.
- clamping surface: 400 x 300 mm
- grid: 95 x 95mm
- 1x PRP pad grid vacuum plate 4030 Basic
- 8x blind pads
- 4x standard suction pads
- 4x dowel pin as workpiece stop